Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations!

Go down

Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations! Empty Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations!

Post by Hawkey Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 am

HELLO GUYS ITS ME AGAIN
What do i have for ya today? Yes this is it, the guide how to fing nigga flowers!

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/18195398/11]Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations! 800px-10

1. Islet Across from the Skipping Stones end chest.
2. Vent Below the end of the Skipping Stones JP is a cave; the flower is towards the west, at the edge of some fog and can be hard to see.
3. Lava Bottom of the Karka Hive, in front of the lava pool next to the Ancient Karka corpse.
4. Elevation Top of the Karka Hive, near the Champion Karka.
5. Geyser Northern end of Driftglass Springs. Jump up around the back of the rocks, but do not jump down.
6. Shipwreck Inside the shipwreck, south of the waypoint.
7. Sandpit Inside the pit where the Sand Wurms spawn, towards the end. It is possible to avoid the sand worms.
8. Cave In the cave, where you can find the Juvenile River Drakes. Can enter from three different sides. Be careful of the Reef Drake Broodmother.
9. Pool In Driftglass Springs, just north of the bridge to Captain's Retreat. Jump up the rocks to reach it.
10. River Northern point of the river dividing Scoured Plains from [[Captain's Retreat].
11. Camp
Hawkey
Hawkey

Back to top Go down

Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations! Empty Re: Southsun cove - Herp derp flowers locations!

Post by Hawkey Thu May 16, 2013 3:16 am

Btw . I stole this secret info on wiki, but shhhh Twisted Evil
Hawkey
Hawkey

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum