Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw

4 posters

Go down

Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw Empty Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw

Post by Goakan Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:38 am

So i started decorating the EB WvW Underworld spawn with rams, i started recruiting people and throwing a few rams down everyday until it accidentally created a mass shortage of rams, this blocked anybody from putting rams down in the area. This of course lead to some very pissed off commanders however i totally think it was worth the gold and abuse its beautiful!

(no rams hurt in the making, we did not lose when i did this also, we won by around 50k points so it was just a bit of a laugh)

Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw Gw05010

Last edited by Goakan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Goakan
Goakan

Back to top Go down

Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw Empty Re: Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw

Post by Vaderlander Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 pm

I wonder how many people you pissed off by doing this lol, dont do it again tough because it makes us loose in wvw Sad

and gives our guild a bad name
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw Empty Re: Goakans art project leads to shortage of rams in wvw

Post by Goakan Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 am

I know im sorry Sad
it became an addiction, im letting them all reset now, oh and don't worry the guild isn't being held responsible for the project of mine not to mention i only did it on a week when we were winning by 50k so it didn't cost us a loss Smile

Last edited by Goakan on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Goakan
Goakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaderlander Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:35 am

no hard feelings man Razz you are still welcome Smile i explained it to the underworld guys on the underworld forum so i suppose its fine now
Vaderlander
Vaderlander
Admin
Admin

https://tramadolknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 pm

lool goakan, do you have an idea what you've done? Don't you understand the ramifications? I guess they ram out of RAM, since they can't place more rams.

Bad ram puns are bad, but I had a ramming time writing them.
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkey Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 am

I disagree.... We have to make an army of rams, and them move them somehow to nearest castle and take down the walls with one hit! Its a hidden tactique of elder Ram-nation.

GOK YOU DID RIGHT! Very Happy
Hawkey
Hawkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Goakan Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 am

The week i did this we actually won by like 50k its all dandy, if anything my commanding tactics forced us to defend towers... and made us win!?
Goakan
Goakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum